Dr. Glickman decided to become a dentist when she was just nine years old, and never wavered. Even then, she knew that her passionate interest in science, the joy she found in helping people, and the deep affection she felt for the late Dr. Thompson Lewis, her own dentist, were all leading her toward a career in dentistry.
A 1988 graduate of the University of Washington Dental School, she has been trained in the care of medically compromised dental patients, and she has taught at the University of Washington.
Dr. Glickman began her career working in nursing homes, and has had her own practice in Duvall since 1992.
In the mid-90’s, Dr. Glickman started her advanced training in cosmetic dentistry and microscope modulated, anti-microbial, conservative periodontal therapy. This passion has helped hundreds of patients have the smiles they have always dreamed for, and cure or help control their periodontal disease, and help save their teeth and their lives.
Attractive smiles help build confidence and send the message that the wearer is ready to “take on the world” and “live life to its fullest” --to everyone who sees them.
Curing or controlling periodontal disease lowers one’s risk of heart attack, stroke and complications from diabetes—which can add years to your life!
Dr. “G” takes great pride in helping her patients maximize their oral health and get the smiles that they want. Caron treats teens and adults, and she enjoys working personally with her patients to customize their oral health plans.
Dr. Glickman lives near Duvall with her husband, Mark, and their four “grown and almost grown” children, and enjoys downhill skiing, hiking, gardening and reading great books.
Go back to the TEAM page
Dr. Caron Nelson Glickman
- Puget Sound Study Club for Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry - Founding member
- Washington State Dental Association - A member of the WSDA.
- Seattle/King County Dental Society - A member of the SKCDS.
- Rotary Club of Duvall- Current and past Executive Board Member
- Woodinville Business and Professional Women - Current and past officer of BPW.
- Dennis P. Duskin Inspirational Award/University of Washington School of Dentistry - In recognition of her hard-work, inspiration to colleagues and success in the field of dentistry.
- University of Washington School of Dentistry Matrix Table Award - In recognition of her skills and dedication to the field of dentistry.
- Quintessence Award for Research Achievement - For outstanding work in the field of dental research.
- Attended - Mills College in Oakland, California, majoring in Biochemistry.
- Graduated - University of Washington School of Dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
Return to "Meet Your Team" or "Great Smiles Home Page"